Green Chunky Knit
- Kantha Home chunky knit throw blankets are thick, heavy throw blankets at approximately 4'5” x 5'0"
- Made by stitching contrasting vintage sari cloth into strips and weaving them loosely together using a peg loom to form beautiful heavy throw blanket.
- Hand-stitched by the women of Basha Bangladesh in ancient Kantha tradition.
- Stitching chunky knit throw blankets in ancient Kantha tradition creates a loose, stretchable blanket resistant to fraying or tearing.
- Provides at-risk women, many of whom survived sexual exploitation, honest and sustaining work.
- Care: Dry clean to maintain the color and texture of your chunky knit throw blanket.